“BEST FILLET STEAK IN MANCHESTER”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Salt'n'Pepper

Salt'n'Pepper
Ranked #1,595 of 2,245 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST FILLET STEAK IN MANCHESTER”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I don't understand about all these people who put bad reviews about this place , I just looking at some people have very strong views , when ever we go their it's spot on and every body seems to be enjoying their meals. If you don't like the place go elsewhere but we always enjoy quality food and trust me SALT N PEPPER do have good food .

1 Thank Gregggy4

“Mmmmmmmm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

WOW!!! This is the best restaurant ever what can I say I mean this restaurant is very high quality it's got a big verity of foods the service is excellent workers are very polite but the food is the best no one can top s'n'p food i don't what everyone is saying everything is perfect why listen to these people they've got no taste at all take my advice and you'll always be at salt 'n' peppers everyday check out yourself cause I'm always right!

“Best burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Very nice burger tasty yummy will be back. Staff very friendly. Excellent service. Worth alk day long

“Great night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Me my group off friends went salt n pepper restaurant had amazing night out.....very friendly atmosphere cozy..... Food was amazing. I had mango chicken very healthy taste was out off the world never had such dish before. My other friends had prawn tacos ect. We loved the new menu great food top service. Guys check this place out worth every penny.

“THE BEST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I've been to salt n pepper numerous times and they've done it again with great service, amazing food, comfy environment and so on, but don't take my word for it try it out yourself it has an American vibe to it which u dont get in other restraunaut there is so much to say about this restraunaut but u guys should try it out yourselfs.