“Worst Ever”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is the worst Chinese l and my 3 friends have ever eaten, shouldn't even be called chinese food. After coming from Old Trafford match we were recommended this by a staff member, couldn't have a drink at bar as we were told to sit at table. We ordered a set meal with some added dishes, everything was tasteless and of cheap quality and rushed even though restaurant was not full. Asked for a regular chicken and cashew in yellow bean sauce, they said they don't do it? lm sure the whole menu is just bought in rubbish and microwaved. Not bothered about cost when we go out but 3 rounds of beers and what they called food £240, don't think so!!!

6  Thank chris P

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic food and service. And an atmposphere fitting for a top class restaurant. The proud owner makes every effort to ingage with everyone.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Went for a quiet meal for two on Monday night but a group of crude men spoilt the meal. The owner was to frightened to tell them they where out of order. We still paid the full amount he said he was sorry for the noise but made did not offer us a discount for next time .Not good customer service. Greedy man.

2  Thank jordancheshire
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

This was my 2nd visit to Wings - busy making its money and lining the pockets of the owner - £94+ without drinks - and poor service - was rushed through my meal and it seemed like my bill was thrown at me and I was soon shown the door once Id paid - not good customer service - this is not like Wings at all but they need to remember there are alot of local people use them. The way I was treated spoilt my evening with friends and I only went there as one off them wanted to go...as he said "its up market". I tried to speak to the manager but wasn't interested at all - again great customer service - you go out to dine and enjoy yourself not to be rushed all the way through your meal. Very unhappy about this place and I will not recommend it to anyone - my friends won't either. First impressions count for them. We should have walked a few 100 yards up Cross Street to The Rice Bowl where everything is spot on everytime .

6  Thank Frenchie246
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

2nd visit arrived without booking a table on Thursday night and didn't have a famous friend with me. The mixed Dim sum starter was fairly average but the main courses of which we had three were very tasty. I felt £11+ per portion / person of Yung Chow Rice was very excessive, locally Yang Sing is cheaper and easily as good. Service very attentive, but boarding on slightly annoying, literally every time you take a sip of your tea it's being topped up after. If you have deep pockets, with drinks you could easily spend £75 per person.