“I can't wait to come back!”
Review of Fuel

Fuel
Ranked #550 of 2,368 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed September 2, 2013

As a veggie I love this place. I could have happily had anything on the menu and it took ages to choose. The food is freshly prepared and service is quick if restrained. The style of this cafe is aimed for the local student market but I did not feel out of place as a 55 year old. The flavours are excellent and I really cannot fault the quality of the cooking. The 2 of us ate for £13 including a fancy coffee. What's not to like? I shall be back next time I visit the area.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I love this place! I could go on for days (& eat there for days) if given the chance!! I love the food, the location, the name, the food, the decor, the super staff the wonderful things they always have going on and did I mention the food?! I just ate there today, which propmpted me to write this review, & I had my usual khalloumi fish n chips and they were nice enough to customize the dish more to my liking!! How great?! My partner had a triple decker sandwich and I had a bite & it was so bloody tasty!!! & the salad that accompanied was lovely with a beautiful salad dressing. We then topped off dinner with a shared slice of home made chocolate cake and what tasted like home made vanilla ice-cream. All I know is it was divine & my partner said it was "one of the best chocolate cakes I've ever had! & it's VEGAN!" (He's an omnivore, unlike myself). I can't wait to go back and I strongly recommend Fuel to my fellow vegetarians and vegans out there, you won't regret it!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This little atmospheric cafe in Withington offers a great selection of veggie food (at tables or a couple of couches) that is ideal for brunch or lunch with friends.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Yes, you heard correct. Home to the delicious Veggie Fish & Chips. Great food, great regular evening entertainment. The alternative décor makes for a very relaxing atmosphere, and the staff are always friendly. As a veggie, it's always great to find a vegetarian gaff that serves tasty and filling meals. But Fuel is also very popular amongst my carnivorous friends. If you're in the area, its worth a look in. Even just for a cup of tea and a cakey treat.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I eat here when i get the chance while pottering around withington. The food is always excellent. The staff are always friendly and efficient. The decor and atmosphere lovely and relaxing. I love it