“Great to drink, food good”
Review of Fuel

Fuel
Ranked #543 of 2,326 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

I like to eat meat, but the food here is good enough for me not to worry. Great nights and gigs too.

Sell a good mix of beer but it's a shame they got rid of the cruzcampo on tap.

There are newer reviews for Fuel

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

They offer great food and some interesting drinks as well. The staff are friendly and the atmosphere is always good fun. They have some good gigs and a quiz on tuesdays.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nice place to have a quick snack and a drink. Geared to the student alternative but very friendly to everyone. I love to go and just watch people walk by.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love this place! Whenever I am in Manchester visiting friends we always go here and every time I have the same, Halloumi fish, chips and mushy peas and it is amazing and such good value for money. I cannot comment on any other food as I have not experienced it personally but everyone I speak to loves it. Great atmosphere, funky decor and lovely staff. Would defiantly recommend.

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend use to go to this place every weekend for breakfast and sometimes breakfast and lunch. We have been going for years but suddenly we realised we are going less and that's because we are bored of the food choice! It was great to see falafel which by the way is lovely but we are tied off having to choice this in every meal, the alternative its halumi which again you get sick off it! There needs to be food like quiche or pasta on offer because the food is stagnating.
Saying all that the coffee is great and so are the people who run it..!