It is a nice, small and cosy hotel. Rooms are well equipped, however I found my room a little bit outdated and there was quite strong, strange smell which reminded me naphtalene smell.
The hotel's staff was lovely, very helpful and kindly. The restaurant food (both dinner and breakfast) was great, not a huge selection, but I think everyone should find something nice for him. Restaurant interiors and furnishing are impressive: raw walls, open fire, stylish, old accesorries on the windowsills... all these details make really special, rustic atmosphere. Nice place to stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Red Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Hotel Chipping Campden
- Red Lion Chipping Campden
- Chipping Campden Red Lion
- Red Lion Inn Chipping Campden, Cotswolds