My partner Angela and myself stayed here for one night 30th oct ,our room was the "old slap" if your tall our very large make sure you dont book this room .the room was good for the price lots of beams cosy bed ,it was in an annexe when i book olde worlde inns i really want the main building accommodation. the red lion is almost medieval it must be 15th century lots of character features ,the location is great the high st is full of eating and drinking establishments .as we were staying in the red lion we decided to take our dinner there it was a very good choice my partners garlic chicken was cooked to perfection and extremely tasty ,my old favourite is liver bacon and mash this was delicious couldnt be faulted .the owner and staff are very friendly and service is good .will stay again but in a larger room but for £69 including a very good full english cant complain at all !!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Red Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Hotel Chipping Campden
- Red Lion Chipping Campden
- Chipping Campden Red Lion
- Red Lion Inn Chipping Campden, Cotswolds