We stayed here last Oct. 2012 and we loved it. It was everything I wanted and hoped for. The Inn was on the main street in town and you could walk anywhere from there. The rooms were comfortable and clean. If you want more modern then please think of staying somewhere else. We enjoyed our breakfast and ate dinner there a couple of nights. The owners were extremely nice and most helpful. We also enjoyed talking to the parrot. He could be quite a talker. One morning we woke up to a horse being ridden in the street with the clop clop sounds of his hooves. Another time we saw an older couple driving a very old car in town. Would not hesitate to stay here again. History oozes all around you in this Inn and town. ;-)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Red Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Hotel Chipping Campden
- Red Lion Chipping Campden
- Chipping Campden Red Lion
- Red Lion Inn Chipping Campden, Cotswolds