Noel Arms Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Cotswold House Hotel & Spa(Chipping Campden)
Foxhill Manor(Broadway)
The Fish Hotel(Broadway)
Charingworth Manor(Chipping Campden)
The Lygon Arms(Broadway)
  • Breakfast included
Buckland Manor(Broadway)
Redesdale Arms Hotel(Moreton-in-Marsh)
1,130 results
All reviewscoffee shopcurrysister hotelpublic areaslovely hotelaward winningfour posterfamily roomhigh streetcakesplenty of hot waterold buildingsuperior roomevening mealfull englishshort breakstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2013

When you enter the hotel it looks very promising. We had a god with us and he was welcome, so we were very enthusiastic at first.
Afterwards we noticed the dog was 'allowed', but not very welcome. At breakfast we had to wait until they made a small table ready in the corner, where we could not disturb other customers.
I understand when a hotel chooses not to allow pets. But when they do allow and ask 15 pounds for it, I don't expect a denigrating service afterwards.
Besides, the rooms were not worth the price.

3  Thank Hulstbes
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights on 26 July and it was such a lovely hotel in a lovely village in the cotswolds.
Staff were very friendly and couldnt do enough for you.
As we were booked on a special offer which included 1st night dinner I had pre ordered nut free meal due to a serious allergy and they had it all noted down and ensured all I chose was safe, it was one of the best meals I have ever eaten in a hotel well done CHEF.
Easy driving to Stratford and Bourton on the water definately worth a visit.
I also had couple of treatments a the sister hotel Cotswolds house and again very pleasant experience.

Room Tip: We had room 28 and it was very hot only a fan in the room but didnt find it noisy as previous reviews had stated
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Debbie0377
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Although we did not stay at the hotel, we did dine in the bar/restaurant on two occasions and were really impressed with all the meals served. The meals were varied and included trout fillet, tenderloin of pork (with superbly cooked red-cabbage) and an exquisite curry ( the chef has won several awards for his curries). In addition the service on both occasions could not be faulted- in fact the staff went out of their way to make sure everything was as good as it could be. A very enjoyable all-round experience!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Karsten S
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had an evening meal in the bar and the fish was over cooked must of been standing under a heat lamp waiting to be bought to my table by the time It got to me I could clearly see it was over done and tasted like rubber . dogs seem to be allowed in the bar restaurant and this particular dog was barking ..The bar staff were talking over the customers I could here them talking about there personnel life's .the food was very over priced for what I had .
will I return again no

2  Thank BanburyOscar
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed there for a wedding last weekend. The wedding was held across the road so the location cannot be beaten. However, when it came to Noel Arms hotel itself, it was a rip off for what is, at its best, a 2 star hotel. This hotel has the confidence to charge £160 a night! The breakfast was decent, similar to a good B&B's cooked breakfast.

Our room (6) faces the high street and people walking by can look right into our room. All the floor boards creak so loudly that woke us all night long. We did not have a good night's sleep. The bathroom has no dedicated shower except for a mixer tap over the bath with a shower head attachment, without a shower screen or curtains.

If not for its location in a quiet village like Chipping Camden, and without much choice, this place will not survive at those rates. AVOID!

4  Thank CYuenUK