We stayed at the Noel Arms on a hot Thursday evening in July. Our room (room 23) as booked was described as "This spacious, traditional room is on the first floor of the original 17th Century building with views of the courtyard." The room was adequate but not spacious, the furnishings were drab and dated rather than traditional and the courtyard view was of the courtyard car park with a car parked immediately outside the room almost entirely blocking what view there was. However, the room was clean, comfortable and the service provided by the hotel staff was very good.
We dined in the hotel restaurant that evening enjoying delicious meals with excellent service. Breakfast in the morning was also excellent.
Chipping Campden is a charming village and the Noel Arms is ideally located to enjoy the village. However, as the room description was exaggerated, for the price we didn't feel that the hotel was a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. Coffee Shop with selection of cakes. Inn with wines, gin and real ales. Restaurant and pub classics served 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds