This area is a massive tourist destination so being on a business trip is a little different. The hotel is in an old building and overall very nice. I had a room opposite the bar area, #28, so in the evenings could not open my blinds as the patio was just across the drive. I visited in July 2013 though when the weather was so hot that the blinds were never opened to try and keep the room cool. Saying that though I never heard any noise from the patio area in the evenings, even during the BBQ night. The food is fantastic and the employees are all very friendly and helpful. I ate a couple of breakfast, lunches and dinners in the restaurant / bar and was impressed with them. Shower in the room was very good. There is parking and they allow dogs when up up charge is paid - my parents stayed with their dogs and also really enjoyed their stay. Two issues, no ac, but then Britain never gets this type of weather, and the Internet is intermittent and does not reach the rooms - this needs some resolution. I marked sleep quality as average due to the heat vs the bed - the bed itself was very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. Coffee Shop with selection of cakes. Inn with wines, gin and real ales. Restaurant and pub classics served 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds