This hotel was very comfortable. The staff were super friendly and the rooms very clean and comfortable. The conservatory was a lovely place to dine and there are lovely shops in the main street. The Ginger cake was especially good from the cafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. Coffee Shop with selection of cakes. Inn with wines, gin and real ales. Restaurant and pub classics served 7 days a week. We have open fires in the winter, outside seating in the summer, and something for everyone on the menu all day every day. Our 28 en suite bedrooms are well furnished, and there is free wifi throughout the building. The Noel can cater for private dinners as well as being able to offer accommodation and conference facilities in partnership with our sister hotel opposite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds