We (2 adults, 2 children) stayed in a family room over 4 nights. This is a welcoming, very well appointed, traditional hotel. The room(s) was large and in good condition. The noise of jazz drifting up during the evening was, however, a little distracting. The food was excellent with first rate service from all the restaurant staff. Breakfast was first rate with a very wide range of food on offer. The public rooms were very pleasant with the bar serving good real ale. We were made to feel very welcome by the staff at reception and there was an overall feeling of enthusiasm and a desire to please from everyone at the hotel.
Chipping Campden is a fine base for exploring the Cotswolds and is the start of the Cotswold Way, with many other walks in the area. The view from the Broadway Tower is exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds