We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights for our wedding anniversary 5th May.
The food was lush, my husband had a curry which he said was lovely. The meal was outstanding (but you do pay alot of money for it). The breakfast was lovely too. Service was excellent.
Negatives , No Free Wi-fi in rooms / not exactly lots of parking - we were afraid to go out and lose our space / no sky channels & no clock in room !!!!!
Room was small and furniture bit dated/poor and uncomfortable bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds