Just realised I hadnt reveiwed my last visit to this hotel back in August. Couldnt get away for a proper holiday this Summer as I was a "Gamesmaker" at the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff. How to make it up to the other half? 3 nights at the Noel Arms might do it!
Great little hotel in a lovely part of the country. Had a great room overlooking the car park at the rear. Good welcome and they took the trouble to show us to our room. The little coffee shop was as good this time as it was last time..What a choice of cakes!
Decided to eat in the bar every night as the we liked the menu and it was good value.(and the Olympics were on the TV) Food was fine and service at the bar was much better than average.
Cant fault any of the staff at this hotel. They are invariably cheerful and helpful. My wife left her handbag on the table in the bar when we went to our room. She realised this as soon as we put our things on the bed. There was a knock on the door and there was the barman with the handbag( so I guess it helps to charge drinks/food to the room).
Its my intention to revisit for a short break in 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds