My wife and I stayed here for three nights - June 23rd to 26th - and had a pleasant stay. Good breakfasts - limited range but very tasty - each morning. Room (no. 19) a bit chintzy but good. Nice enough bar. We didn't have lunch or dinner here so can't comment on them. Useful info from reception about local walks. If you want to spend a quiet weekend in the town, this is a good place for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds