A charming, family run inn in a very pretty part of The Cotswolds, offering extremely good food and wines, with lovely bedrooms. Ideal for a short romantic break. I would definitely recommend a visit, and hope to return sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seagrave Arms is a charming country inn and award-wining restaurant with eight en-suite guestrooms. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds, mid-way between the villages of Chipping Campden (1 mile) and Broadway (3 miles) and just 20 minutes dive from both Cheltenham and Stratford upon Avon. The eight bedrooms feature king-size beds, luxurious linen, flat screen TVs, Branche d'Olive toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi. With 2 Rosettes, the restaurant serves seasonal British cuisine. The menu is made with sustainable local produce including fruits and vegetables from nearby farms, Cotswold beef, Gloucester Old Spot pork and plenty of game from local shoots. Whether you want to enjoy a pint of real ale in the bar near the roaring-log fire or dine on classic dishes in the candlelit and intimate restaurant, Hannah, Newstead and Mally (The cat) look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your The Seagrave Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seagrave Arms Hotel Chipping Campden
- The Seagrave Arms Chipping Campden, Cotswolds