My husband & I really enjoyed our stay. The food, locally sourced & prepared by the chef from Bordeaux was excellent, imaginative & beautifully presented. The staff were attentive & made us feel very welcome. Even dodging the wasps in the pretty courtyayd garden was worth it.
Only one minor grouse - the light above the washbasin could do with being bright enough for us girls to put on our makeup & for our men to shave.
We look forward to returning in the winter to check out that big old fireplace.
Linda & Mike Arnell
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seagrave Arms is a charming country inn and award-winning restaurant with eight en-suite bedrooms and a self-catering cottage with two bedrooms. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds, mid-way between the villages of Chipping Campden (1 mile) and Broadway (3 miles) and just 20 minutes dive from both Cheltenham and Stratford upon Avon. The eight bedrooms feature king-size beds, luxurious linen, flat screen TVs, natural British toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary WiFi. With 2 Rosettes, the restaurant serves seasonal British cuisine. The menu is made with sustainable local produce including fruits and vegetables from nearby farms, Cotswold beef, Gloucester Old Spot pork and plenty of game from local shoots. Whether you want to enjoy a pint of real ale in the bar near the roaring-log fire or dine on classic dishes in the candlelit and intimate restaurant, the team look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Seagrave Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seagrave Arms Hotel Chipping Campden
- The Seagrave Arms Chipping Campden, Cotswolds