We stayed at The Seagrave Arms with another couple for 2 nights in September 2012. We each had a room in the main house which were comfortable and well-appointed. We were very impressed with the outstanding quality of the breakfasts and dinners which featured the wonderful local produce. The dinners in particular were a highlight of our trip; attentive service, amazingly prepared local produce and staff who took pride in explaining the origins of the food we so greatly enjoyed. It was most fortuitous that we only had to duck upstairs to bed after enjoying such outstanding hospitality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seagrave Arms is a charming country inn and award-wining restaurant with eight en-suite guestrooms. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds, mid-way between the villages of Chipping Campden (1 mile) and Broadway (3 miles) and just 20 minutes dive from both Cheltenham and Stratford upon Avon. The eight bedrooms feature king-size beds, luxurious linen, flat screen TVs, Branche d'Olive toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi. With 2 Rosettes, the restaurant serves seasonal British cuisine. The menu is made with sustainable local produce including fruits and vegetables from nearby farms, Cotswold beef, Gloucester Old Spot pork and plenty of game from local shoots. Whether you want to enjoy a pint of real ale in the bar near the roaring-log fire or dine on classic dishes in the candlelit and intimate restaurant, Hannah, Newstead and Mally (The cat) look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Seagrave Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seagrave Arms Hotel Chipping Campden
- The Seagrave Arms Chipping Campden, Cotswolds