“Hardly worth it”

Court Barn
More attraction details
Owner description: Arts & Crafts Museum
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is a very small museum with few exhibits although much explanatory display.Their major exhibit, a large silver collection, has been stolen. Not really worth your time

All reviews
"arts and crafts movement"
in 11 reviews
"shop"
in 6 reviews
"talks"

Reviewed November 29, 2011

Everyone who visits Chipping Campden must visit this place. It is so interesting. The history of craftsmen is so expertally documented

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Small museum with some interesting Arts & Crafts pieces. I would have been disappointed had we paid to view this museum; however, we enjoyed it for free (I think it was on Sunday).

Reviewed August 30, 2011

This museum is nice enough and the items contained within it are well presented. However it is impossible to review without also taking account of the entry charge. I felt pretty angry/cheated when I realised that I had forked out £16 of my carefully budgeted savings for my family to visit two rather small rooms of exhibits which took less than 15 minutes to traverse in some detail. Given this I feel that a low overall rating is warranted. £4 per person is terribly expensive for the average punter.

1  Thank rovingdoctor
See more reviews
Reviewed October 20, 2009

Although the Barn is quite small the displays and information are top rate. There was a lovely lady from Lancashire on the reception desk when we arrived and she helpfully gave us the background on what we we were about to see. Interesting to see information on craftspeople currently working in the area too.