“Great food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Nice food as I like spicy mexican dishes :-) I went for a birthday dinner and overall experience was very good :-)

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Me & my partner visited here on 12.11.13 for my birthday. We booked for half 6 but when we arrived it wasn't overly busy so could of gotten away with not booking. Seated straight away & ordered drinks. Had Nachos for starter which were nice, then I had Enchiladas for main & my partner had Burritos. Both meals were lovely, food was piping hot & thoroughly enjoyed it. Previous reviews have complained but I have visited plenty of times & never had a bad word to say about it. Staff were friendly & chatted whilst we paid our bill. All in all a lovely evening.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Me and my partner go cactus jacks allllll the time. Not any more.

The managers service tonight was horrendous. Not only did he get our meal wrong...twice. we were over charged. Then when we complained over the phone his attitude was disguisting and was the most condensending person ive ever dealt with.

Sort it out and sack the manager before i go back again.

Disgusting!

1  Thank jeffdean1988
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Staff always friendly and efficient, even with some rowdy tables. Always busy and buzzing, not the place for a quiet night! !! Food good, I had burritos, partner had ribs, tasty and plentiful. Plenty of meat on the ribs and boxed up 3rd of em to take home. Value for money, worth a visit.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Four of us came to cactus jacks on 9/10/13, food was standard for what we paid, restaurant had no atmosphere whatsoever, in major need of a makeover to keep upto date with other restaurants in the town center. We're offered drinks when seated but had to catch waitresses eye for more, as they were all stood around the bar laughing and constantly texting (stood with the man who seemed to be manager), felt awkward interrupting for a drink and bill no concern for customers. All in all not good value for money, relish and zest have superior service and atmosphere, would not return.