“Cactus jacks”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family and I went to cactus jacks for a reunion. I personally had the ribs and chicken breasts in BBQ sauce. I have to say that it was delicious. We had an open tab and the waiter was very attentive to our needs. This was my second visit to the restaurant and have never been disappointed. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Visited as a treat with my family. The place looks rundown and grubby.a very very polite young man served us with drinks, not so friendly woman took food orders. When the food arrived one order was totally wrong, ordered chicken chimichanga and jacket potato, got chips and burrito and my son's steak was very poor quality, full of gristle, tough and well done not medium as ordered. Then to top it all, when we wanted to pay our bill the woman decided to tell us the card machine was not working and as we had no cash on us to go round the corner to a cash machine to get some. She was not happy when I told her this should have been pointed out before we ordered at the very least, if not displayed prominently to inform customers in case they only had a credit card on them and not a debit card. (I found out a friend had been sent to the cash machine for the same reason four weeks previously to my visit by the same woman after eating there too)The place has very much gone down hill over the years and the food quality is very poor and we will never waste our time and money here again.

2  Thank hewhit
Reviewed May 8, 2013

not nice food, very small choice of drinks, bad manners of waiter, I was still hungry after a meal there

1  Thank Jola U
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

So if i was management i would make the staff wear coyboy and indian outfits to fit in with the theme instead of looking like they were staff from hollister!!! However been placed behind bars wasnt that bad !! Service was very good. food good and geat atmosphere, tables all full. ribs from combo starter excellent,melt in the mouth. long time since been but still really enjoyed it and long island tea gorgeous. will come again soon

Reviewed April 8, 2013

lovely food, the chicken enchilladas were to die for, really lovely food. the staff were brilliant and even though it was hectic busy in there, they were great, had time to be pleasant and the food was prompt. definatly recommend.