“good food, good prices, friendly staff and nice surroundings.”
Review of Trattoria Toscana

Trattoria Toscana
Ranked #10 of 537 Restaurants in Doncaster
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Chose this restaurant after reading the reviews on here. Wanted something nice as we were celebrating my parents Ruby anniversary and we weren't disappointed. The staff were really friendly. We had 2 young children with us and they were made a fuss of. As usual with our family, we always seem to want things that aren't quite what is stated on the menu and this was no problem at all -every request was okayed straight away. There wasn't a children's menu but we asked if the chosen pasta dish could be done as a children's portion- again, no problem.
The food was delicious and we all had empty plates for every course. The restaurant or the food isn't fancy but it doesn't need to be. We travelled quite a way for the meal as there isn't an Italian near us and we'll definitely be making the trip again!

1  Thank ddcb
There are newer reviews for Trattoria Toscana

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Picked this Rest from the reviews and had a family evening meal to celebrate our anniversary.
On arrival we were greeted by the staff and straight away nothing was to much trouble,. The staff were very attentive and friendy. All of us had starters, which were brought without much wait. The food was delicious as agreed by all, main courses also came without much delay eventhough there were a good number of other customers. Again the food was delicious.Sweets also followed and without any complaints. Overall a lovely evening, with good food and god service. Thanks to all at the Restarant.

1  Thank Phil87
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We received a warm welcome on arrival, our first drink was offered to us straight away. When perusing the menu, I mentioned to the waiter that although I wished to have a pizza, I didn't like any of the topping combinations. I was then told that I was to tell them exactly what I wanted, and they would do it. So we placed our order, the starters came really quickly, and were very nice. My personalized pizza was just how I wanted it, and my partner was overjoyed with his steak. Our desserts were fab, and rounded off a truly exceptional meal. Special thanks to the waiter who, on discovering it was our wedding anniversary, gave us a couple of free shots of sambuca! We will return again soon.

1  Thank DZD
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Everytime I frequent this restaurant service is always great and the food is better. Always my first choice of restaurants in the Doncaster area.

1  Thank BeerEmporium
Reviewed June 4, 2013

After finishing work, on the way home we like to pop into Toscanas for a pizza :) the Staff are friendly, the pizzas are really nice, and the restaurant is very clean, We really likes Toscanas, i can see why the last 7 reviews have been 5/5 Excellent!!!

1  Thank Adam B