“The Must Place To Go For Lunch”
Review of Torrs English Deli

Torrs English Deli
Ranked #26 of 539 Restaurants in Doncaster
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I go to Torrs often with my mum in law and nan in law when visiting them in Whiston. Everytime we go the staff are always friendly and the food is amazing. The Torrs Club Panini especially a must to try. I look forward to everytime we go and cannot wait for lunch that day. So if in Doncaster pay them a visit, you won't regret it :-)

1  Thank Jamiewhaley1979

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We use Torrs every week, would not go anywhere else.Not only excellent well cooked food, but friendly owners and staff and pleasant surroundings.
On top of all that they produced a party buffet for us earlier in the year and the guests are still talking about the superb food.
Cannot recommend them highly enough.

1  Thank victoryroller
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Warm, welcoming staff. Great, home made food.
Delicious sandwiches and couldn't recommend the soups more!!
Many thanks!

1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed October 14, 2013

One of my friends had some purple vouchers to use up so we ended up at Torr's.... WOW we were in cake heaven.... loads of Home made cakes to choose from, different every time.... we had four different ones on each occassion and shared.... mouth watering..... lovely coffee, really relaxing surroundings and the staff were so welcoming and helpful even though we were using two for one vouchers! will definitely go back even if i have to pay full price!

1  Thank Jules7514
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I popped into Doncaster recently and this lovely restaurant caught my eye. I was joyfully greeted by numerous members of staff as I entered the premises, who for my whole time there, they went beyond the call of duty to make my meal as enjoyable as possible. The food was fantastic and after meeting Annie, who makes the food herself, I can see how it is so good, a passionate lady which is conveyed in fantastic food she creates. I was welcomed and at ease the whole time i was there. A 110% enjoyable experience and will go back for sure.

1  Thank Daniel M