“No service”

The Three Horse Shoes
Ranked #181 of 537 Restaurants in Doncaster
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sizzling pub, with a warm and friendly atmosphere. Why not join us for breakfast open from 10:30am 7 days a week
Reviewed October 7, 2013

No service food ok not brilliant !!!!! Would not visit again no atmosphere just going through the motions

There are newer reviews for The Three Horse Shoes

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The meal I had today was the best meal I think I have had in all my visits. I had ribeye steak and it was superbly cooked to my liking. The service is excellent and staff friendly. I recommend this pub for service & value for money.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place has gone so far down hill. The food is your typical pub grub and places like this rely on friendliness, welcoming and warming staff and atmoshperes, unfortunately this isnt that. The bar is always full of the same old alcoholic men and the food can take up to 1 hour, and then come cold. They'll also quite often come out 20 minutes after youve ordered to tell you they dont have what you ordered. My last visit was in the summer, and i ate my meal surrounded by flies as the staff were showing no attempt to keep them out of the eating areas with all doors and windows wide open. Cheap, but certainly not cheerful.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

There are lots of eating places in and around Doncaster, this is just one of them which does not particularly stand out from some others. The food is more than all right, very tasty, reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Visited The Three Horse Shoes, Branton, Doncaster tonight for tea, have been several times before, waited at bar for 5 minutes to be served for a drink, returned to bar to order food, person who took our order asked me to repeat what I wanted as she said she'd been on shift for 3 hrs and it appeared she'd been busy, welcome to the world of customer service love! Ordered steak, chicken wrap and a burger my daughter wanted jacket potato with prawns in marie rose sauce, no prawns left and no salad either!!! Waited for an hour for our food, which when it arrived was delicious apart from mushrooms missing from the steak and had to wait a further 5 minutes for the wrap to arrive. No one at any time came to expalin the delay in our order, might have been nice to be offered a free drink, my husband went to the bar to order more drinks and they were literally thrown down at him, we were told the bar person in question was the Assistant Manager, people on 2 other tables were also unhappy with service, poor waiter got it in the neck, clearly not his fault. Had also to ask for more cutlery as ours was dirty, remants of food on knives and forks and no servettes left, lady on the next table had ribs and was brought what looked the blue paper you wipe your hands on after using the toilet! Will think twice before returning which is a shame as we've always enjoyed it before.