“Brilliant food and fantastic service! Definately going again!”
Review of AkDeniz - CLOSED

AkDeniz
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I attended this place as I had a voucher! This entitled me to a free main course! We had two starters and two mains. The starters were lovely and the mains so much better. The chicken in foil was spot on full of flavour.The decor is very European and it makes you feel at home. It was quiet on a Tuesday night but that made it better and obviously quicker. I will definately be paying full price next time and I will be trying Wednesdays nights Buffett night! The staff were really attentive and catered for your needs! Youseff the owner even took the time to discuss special party nights and other entertainment! Turkuaz watch out!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My 20 year old daughter went to work her first season with Thomas Cook and we chose Ak Deniz for her themed farewell leaving doo...
Ak Deniz never let you down with food of plenty and taste.
The Atmosphere was electric and everyone joined in our celebrations...
Most of the party of 30+ had the set menu and commented on how much food we had and many opted out of dessert...
Staff as always great too.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was reluctant to visit once i knew there was a belly dancer there, but unlike Turquaz we werent goaded into audience participation! Food, Price, Service and atmosphere were all excellent. its a shame it is so far from town centre but that cant be helped.

***Note to owner*** The belly dancer and compere are fine but please dont start allowing them to pick on diners and make them get up and embarrass themselves! its not what you want after a belly full of lamb! i know you dont but just thought I'd mention it.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have been to akdeniz before and the food and service were outstanding. This time however, the service was very slow (booked the table for 7.30pm and the main meal did not come until 9.15!) the portions were very small in comparison to how they used to be. The atmosphere is lovely but the waiting staff were very slow. The only time they were quick was when it was time for us to pay the bill! Will not be going back!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

a real mediteranean taste and feel in sunny armthorpe, pleasantly surprised, a great night out !. nothing to complain about,which is what is required when eating out