Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel
  • Restaurant
$46
Travelodge
1,155 results
All reviewsspa suitesanctuary suitefour poster bedcopper bathgarden restaurantafternoon teapj partyhuge roomdvd playermood lightingstandard roombeautiful roomlarge showerstaff were attentivefor sunday lunchsteakrobin hood airport
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is my 5th stay at The Mount Pleasant and yet again had a wonderful time, the staff and service were excellent as usual. The food is always fabulous. I will be back at the end of the year for the pyjama party which is always good fun!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
MPH1938, General Manager at Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear kittenSouthYorkshire

Thank you for completing the feedback to Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at the hotel.

I was very pleased to read your feedback and read that you had such a wonderful stay I shall certainly pass your comments through to all members of the team here at the hotel.

I am certainly very pleased that you keep coming back to stay with us and hope that you will continue to do so.

I look forward to personally welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Stayed Sat 1st March DBB deal, hotel 4 miles form racecourse £7 in taxi. Well appointed hotel, where staff were all attentive and well trained.
Rooms very very large, modern with a good bed and fantstic shower room,although a wedding was on there was no disruption or noise.
Dinner was excellent and have paid a lot more for a lot less quality, it was tasty and well cooked in all parts. The staff were again well trained and it makes a difference to be served in this way compared to a lot ofget them in get them out establishments.
Breakfast was equally as good and the reception staff dealt very well with my query on checking out.

A nice lloking hotel in large grounds we would use it again.

Paul Daly

Room Tip: Good Chioce for Racing Goers if you want to be out of the Town
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Paul D

I was very pleased to read your feedback and read that you had such a wonderful stay, great food and service, I shall certainly pass your comments through to all members of the team here at the hotel.

I do hope that you managed to win at the races!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

When choosing this property I imagined a country house of the beaten track with vast grounds.
I got the house part, but its right beside a main road - the photo of the property misleads you. The Hotel is comfortable, and we did get good room with "5" poster bed that was comfortable. The property rambles with many corridors.

The service in the bar was in one word "amateur" - there is a cocktail menu but the barman couldn't make it!

Our meal was fine - not magnificent by any imagination but average - got what we ordered but nothing special.

1  Thank Tom B
MPH1938, General Manager at Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Dear Tom B

Having read your review I was surprised by its content, the pictures that are displayed on our website and other websites are true reflective pictures of the property, we do sit off the Great North Road in 100 acres of our own land with fields either side of us and woodland to the rear which is in all our descriptors. The property is only built to a 2 storey level and so as such is quite a long building. The room which you were allocated on the 2nd floor looks out to the car park and then the fields which are in between the hotels cottages, not the Great North Road as you indicate.

My apologies if you did not like how the 'Margarita' was made by our bar staff we do have consistent recipes which we use to make the 60 cocktails that we have in our menus, I am sorry it was not to your taste.I do hope that you enjoyed the other drinks and wine that you selected. I will discuss your feedback with regards to your food choices and make any constructive changes that we may see.

Thank you for taking your time to post your feedback on to Trip Advisor.

Regards

Reviewed March 6, 2013

There is nothing negative to write about the hotel. The receptionists were very friendly and welcoming. I stayed in an Executive room which was amazing. There was a king size bed, two sofas and a very large bathroom. The room -in fact the hotel - was spotlessly clean. Breakfast choices were very good as was the food. Dinner was excellent - so was the wine. I would definitely return for another short break

Room Tip: Executive room worth paying extra for
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear meerkatlincs

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We were a party of couples having a day at Doncaster races, stayed in hotel 2 nights. We stayed in Junior suites and they were superb. We ate in the restaurant one night on a great deal. The food was good. The waiters/waitresses were excellent with a good sense of humour. We have already planned to make this an annual event. Great location for the races and Doncaster centre. Would recommend

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
MPH1938, General Manager at Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Samantha065

Thank you for taking the time to post your review with regards to your stay at the hotel.

It is always a great pleasure to read such great feedback I shall certainly pass all of your comments through to the team here at the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you personally back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards