See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2018

working away you never know what you will get in the way of digs , But this place is a cracker . Clean comfortable rooms home made food tasty and plentiful at a terrific price. The staff are friendly and very helpful .I would recommend this to all you people who have to work away from during the week if your in this area I certainly will be back .

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

For the price you pay it is more than efficient although the walls are abit thin so you can hear everything and bed is very very low. But is very clean and the staff are always lovely. Nice love to staff for cheap and convenient

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2018

The was stay was pleasant, The price Not as they manged to charge my card twice,
same card same date, and refused to credit it, managment are convenintely Not availavile.Daylight robbery.Tipecley English liars. Half a star would be to much

Room tip: Dont even bother
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

The hotel looks abandoned, when I arrived I was wondering if its still functional. Once I checked in I went to see the room and I was disappointed, you get more room in a B&B, the rooms are very small, I mean very small. I know it's a budget lodge but really? No AC and a small heater on the wall, door not shutting properly so when people open other doors the draft causes my door to bang.
I know it's close to the centre but for the same price I would rather go to the international which is just further down the road with proper rooms.
Anyway I wouldn't recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Diabollxx
Reviewed September 21, 2018

It's nothing fancy and a bit run down but it's cheap, the staff are pleasant and it's very central, we were there St Leger weekend so the hotel was full but it never seemed crowded. Breakfast was an additional £ 4.50 for a continental buffet but was very basic (didn't even have Croissants) although it did save walking out to find somewhere to eat.

Date of stay: September 2018