“Disappointing.”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014

First visit after hearing rave reviews, very busy Saturday afternoon, the bar area is lovely but the tables in the place are very close together & I felt people were packed in like sardines. Good selection of drinks & the place was very clean but I was not impressed by the so called Gourmet burger I was served, was very bland & came with chips which were over cooked.
I won't be going back and will be sticking with Relish bar where it's much more spacious and serves excellent food.

1  Thank Sue W

Reviewed June 28, 2014

If you want a great steak burger go here and order the Vino burger. It is made of steak mince and melts in your mouth! I thought it'd be like a normal size and was pleasantly surprised it was a large burger and the same size as the bun!! He had tuna and loved his meal. I don't like the idea of buzzers to order your food but that's there gimmick.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Visited here for lunch and although very busy food as good as when it first opened.

Had a burger great choice, everything cooked to perfection, and all that and a drink for less than ten pound brilliant option.

Definitely give this place a go, the popularity speaks for himself.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is one of my favourite restaurants in doncaster! Loads of food to choose from, never had a bad meal! Always packed out whenever you go. They have a button to call the staff whenever your ready to order or want a drink, which is a good idea, because when it's busy it can be hard to catch attention of staff! The lunch menu is brill and a very good price too! And the cocktail menu is worth a look :)

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I went to zest for the first time as a few people was saying how nice it is. Well the place looks lovely and maybe it was a one off but when I ordered my dinner it came very quickly and the chicken wasn't cooked enough for my liking. And the dinner wasn't hot! This put me off so I left most of it. As I say it might have just been this one time but I won't be going their again.

1  Thank lahh1