“FOOD TO DELIGHT.”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

So many times whilst making visits to Doncaster,have i visited Zest for lunch.
Every time I was there I was never dissapointed by what I ate.
From delicious paster ,to the most tenderest of steaks.
From the oriental to the English. meals that never failed to saisfy my pallet..
Evey item of food a complete winner...
(Only complaint "no soup" )

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Not as good as previous visits. Starters and mains acceptable, wine good however dessert very disappointing. Said to be home made and appeared to be so however panda cotta very solid and lemon tart very thick tough pastry not very lemony filling. Service good for a Friday night. Not gourmet dining but not gourmet prices.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Had lunch with the girls the week before Xmas. It was really busy, hence the service was not the best. Food very average. Would probably go somewhere else before considering a re-visit.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My friend and I visited Zest bar and grill once again last Friday and enjoyed an exceptionally nice pasta meal each.I think we have just about done almost all the menu now! We keep saying we will go elsewhere but in the final analysis of food quality,cost etc we invariably go back to Zest!
The booths are really cosy but if not available the tables are good and comfortable and room between them.
The staff are always friendly and attentive.
Drinks are not overpriced either and my friend is a real lover of white dry wine!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Zest is located in Doncaster town centre on High street,just up from the Mansion House.It provides
pleasant seating , a very nice atmosphere,very good food cooked to order,pleasant staff,and nearby parking,especially good at night time,Prices are reasonable,service is good,what more could you ask for.We tend to go on an evening,so almost always pre book a table,as it is always
seems to be busy at night time.good varied menu.