“NOT WHAT WE EXPECTED.”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 158 helpful votes
“NOT WHAT WE EXPECTED.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This was a very expensive day out.The park itself is a fair size but is well spread out.There are the useual farm animals and then it opens up to the lions and such like.There are places to obtain food and a drink but we had to wait nearly an hour as there were so many people waiting to be servered.We eventually gave up and went to a nearby pub for a meal.Dont think that we will return.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank vauxhall2

• Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent day, even without kids.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I went to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park with my sister, neither of us have children, we just wanted to see the Tigers, you don't need kids to enjoy the park. There's loads to see even on a cold day. The cafes could do with a bit of organisation but apart from that it was an enjoyable morning. Much recommended.

2 Thank Wildman00
Wakefield, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Really nice zoo, it doesn't have lots of different animals, but the ones that are there seem to have really nice enclosures with lots of room. There are a few where you can walk in amongst the animals which is great.

It's fairly expensive for the amount of time you're likely to spend there (a couple of hours in our case), but that's fine as long as you know what to expect, it was a great experience. I think we'll definitely be going back in the summer when it's a bit warmer!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Rob A
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“VIP tour with the carnivore,s”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I had a lovely experience with the carnivore's for my 40th birthday My family got me a 2hr tour where I got up close to my favorite cats the Tigers. I got up very close to Vlad the male tiger i could of stayed with him all day if I could have..But we had the rest of the day in the park looking at all the other animals and it was bigger and better than I had expected, we are deffo going back this summer with the family and to see Vlad..

Visited March 2013
8 Thank 20taylor20
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply "ok"”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Great attractions, plenty to tire the kids. Over priced by miles. Would not go again. Its just too expensive and at the end you will just ask why did I pay all that money for that.