Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Grand Day Out

Reviewed today
Julie G
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Facilities for disabled people.

My disabled granddaughter needs a flat surface, so she we can use a catheter. I asked the staff if... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Flyer753637
via mobile

6,817 results
All reviews polar bear big cats large enclosures squirrel monkeys painted dogs plenty of picnic areas animal enclosures annual pass indoor play area animals seem all ages great family day food outlets plenty of places to eat value for money packed lunch ice cream
Reviewed today

Fantastic wildlife park. Animals look all look in peak condition and their enclosures are clean and spacious. A real thrill to see polar bear so close, with one rolling on her back and showing her tummy! So much to see, and we were lucky enough to see just about every animals up close including the two giant anteaters. Walk through areas for the lemurs, wallabies and capabryra and Patagonian hares - absolutely wonderful place, really happy animals, highly recommended!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My disabled granddaughter needs a flat surface, so she we can use a catheter.
I asked the staff if they had one available. They couldn't have been more helpful showing me the fully equipped disabled toilet and informing me of their plans to build more.
On top of that everywhere had good wheelchair access.
10/10 Yorkshire wildlife park.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Took our 6year old grandaughter. Here today we was very lucky with the weather for the time of the year. We loved the brown bears. Which i believe are new this year. Our favourite was the ring tailed lemas they are so cute. It was feeding time when we saw them.So we saw them close up.We loved the Polar bears. The park have spent a lot of money. Making there enclosure twice the size it was. With two large lakes for them to swim in. All the animals are so well cared for. And have large airiers to roam in.It was quite busy for the time of the year. But because it is so spread out. You hardly noticed. We had a great day. And went home. Very happy. Will definitely be back next year. Thank you to all the staff that work very hard to keep such a lovely place running so we'll all the animals are so lucky to live here.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Arranged this visit recently, luckily on a warm winter day. A first visit for my 17 month old daughter and funnily enough, my wife never visited a zoo or wildlife park before hence the occasion was even better.

A lovely day out and both the girls loved it - especially the polar bears

Reviewed 6 days ago

What a fantastic time we all had at the wildlife park , the animals looked relaxed & very healthy, the park was spotless, plenty of dining options even to self cater.
We enjoyed our experience much more than Chester zoo.....& not as far to travel

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Visited here on a breezy cool but sunny Saturday in November.We were very impressed with the layout,information regarding the animals and the overal feeling within the park.All the animals looked and acted at ease or rather at home in their well maintained surroundings.Being so close to the lions,giraffes,polar bears ,monkeys and many more beautiful creatures was truly awesome and we felt such respect for them.Children are welcome and actively encouraged to join in the fun.Entrance fee is worth paying for a wonderful enlightening experience.Shall visit again .

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

excellent day out for everyone. All animals and living spaces were well kept. Well worth a visit. prices reasonable, plenty of parking spaces.

1  Thank rebekah93
Reviewed 1 week ago

I took my mum in her wheelchair for her birthday this year. As I was her carer, I benefitted from reduced entry fee - which was a bonus, but it was well worth the full price. Even though mum was in her wheelchair the whole park was fully accessible and mum was able to see and enjoy all of the animals. Do be prepared though, as some of the accessible wheelchair paths are not smooth, I nearly shook my mum out of the wheelchair on a couple of occasions. Also be prepared for a big walk around, made even longer because we went on a week day in September and not all of the cafeterias were open. Nonetheless we still had a fabulous day topped off with freshly cooked donuts in the afternoon by the tiger enclosure - the tigers were literally only yards away. I would thoroughly recommend it as a great day out for all of the family.

Reviewed 1 week ago

what can I say this place is amazing every time we visit there is something new.My grandchildren love it ,every time they come to visit we have to pay a visit.My husband and I have annual passes

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is 3rd time i have visited and each time I have not been disappointed. Its a great day out and love being able to walk around some of the animals habitat and interact with the animals. Kids loved every minute of it. Plenty of places to eat aswell as picnic tables if you wish to bring your own food. There are also play areas around the park.