“Pretty average Nandos”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
West Bromwich
“Pretty average Nandos”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Have not been to this Nandos for well over a year so thought we would give it a try. Have to say that we all thought it was pretty average. Warm bottles of lager, the steak wrap was well over cooked. Also, something that annoyed me is that the main course plates were still on the tables when the puddings arrived, and even then they were not taken away - I stacked them at the end of the table. Just need to sharpen their act and I am sure it would be very good. Overall......average.

• Visited December 2013

“day out shopping”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

enjoyed are meal we was served striaght away the meal came quick was hot and very good think we went at the right time of day..

• Visited November 2013
Dudley, United Kingdom
“Quick, easy, not cheap....”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Dropped into Nando's to satisfy a hankering for some chicken after going to the movies on Saturday night. We were promptly seated, I placed an order at the bar and it was delivered within 10 minutes. First things first, it was delicious, but it's not good value for money. I ordered a double chicken burger - which when it arrived was quite pitiful for the price it cost. I'd love to go more often, and maybe the loyalty card will mean that I do so, but it won't be a frequent occurrence. Total cost for two mains, two sides and two drinks: £23. Not that expensive, but portion size means it's not good value for money. I tried to get my money's worth on the free refills of soft drink though!

• Visited October 2013
“Poor value”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Okay, let's be clear, I like my Nandos chicken. I find it very tasty (even though it is clearly par cooked and then finished off when you order) but I must say that it costs a lot of money for what is mainly just a piece of chicken or a piece of chicken in bread.

Visited August 2013
“Food Hell!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Having heard all about Nandos and the way people rant on about it we gave it another try, I must say I wish that we hadn't. The food was very low grade and poor to say the least, with chicken very very dry and salad rather old. Maybe the spices etc are designed to hide the poor quality chicken used. We wont be returning to Nandos anywhere following two bad visits at two separate locations.

• Visited September 2013