“Narrowboaters view”

Premier Inn Dudley (Kingswinford) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Dudley
Reviewed October 25, 2011

All the staff that we met could not do enough for us. We stayed on a Friday and Saturday night and booked in for the "meal deal" .
The room was spacious and spotlessly clean but perhaps an additional easy chair would not go amiss.
The only noise from the quarry that we heard was late on Friday afternoon when the the machinery went past to return to the depot for the weekend.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 16, 2011

The staff were polite, friendly and helpful.

The room was spacious and very comfortable.

The bed was perfect - I slept better than I had for several months – both nights!!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 1st floor at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I have stayed here on many occasions for business. I have always found the hotel to be comfortable, spotlessly clean, tidy and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Now the bad news. Speaking to the staff in the hotel and Beefeater restaurant, it would seem that the quarry at the back of the hotel was reopened a few months ago. The noise coming from there is HORRIFIC! I stayed last week on a particularly hot day so I had the window open. I was awoken around 6:30am by what I assumed was road works on the main road. It was actually excavation work taking place on the quarry. And when I say it was loud, I mean it was really loud! It went on all day too! Not just your average JCB diggers either. Huge industrial machines. Wish I’d taken a picture to upload to Trip Advisor. It was even open on the Saturday morning too!

Needless to say, I will not be using this particular hotel again. My company does (well, did) a lot of business with them too. Don’t think we’ll be putting clients up in here anymore.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2011

From the on line booking system through to the price and value for money, this was an excellent stay albeit for a single night. Just what was required with the minimum of fuss.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2011

We stayed at the Premier Inn, Dudley(Kingswinford) for 2 nights. We were visiting the West Midlands Safari Park for 2 days and the hotel was an excellent choice having 2 very excitable young children in the party. It wasn't far from the park and the hotel had everything we needed, was very clean, was very good value for money and the staff were particularly friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Our room was a triple room at £29 per night for 2 nights - look for the offers
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We have never stayed at a Premier Inn before, and were greeted by a lovely receptionist by the name of sam, nothing to much trouble for this young lady who made us feel very welcome form the start of our two night stay, (a credit to the company) in fact all the staff including those at the Beefeater were excellent, everything about this hotel is perfect, and without a doubt we will definately be staying there again. Jill & Gary Meller .

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We arrived at the hotel to be greeted by the restrauant manager on the hotel reception. He checked us into a twin room which consisted of a double bed and a pull out kids bed from under the main bed. As i was 26 and my mate 32 this was not the best bed for us. Booking a twin room we kinda expected 2 single beds in the room. We went to reception to be told this is how all the rooms are and that it could not be changed. So grinning and bearing it we got ready to go only to find we needed a sowing kit. we went to reception to ask for a kit to be told that they were in the vending machine - to which there was none, Asking the restaurant manager where we could get one from was like we aksed for his right leg it just seemed to be a hassle to tell us where we can get one from. Overall the stay was not as good as previous stays that we have made other budget hotels and it has made me question using Premier Inn again

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dudley
1 mi away
Station Hotel
Station Hotel
#6 of 7 in Dudley
Himley House Good Night Inn Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Dudley (Kingswinford) Hotel? Share your experiences!