“Coped well with the After Show Party !”
Review of Twice The Spice

Twice The Spice
Ranked #107 of 161 Restaurants in Dudley
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dudley, United Kingdom
“Coped well with the After Show Party !”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

After my son's sixteenth birthday , our family and the band who played for us all piled into Twice the Spice around midnight without notice.

Fourteen of us.

We were the last diners , so the staff moved a bunch of tables together for us. They kindly also took a rock CD we had with us and played it on their PA for us !

We had three vegetarians and a vegan amongst our number , and they were catered for very well, though unsurprisingly these dishes came out last. The food was just as usual: aromatic and juicy, and very fresh. Tandoori grills / Kormas / Jalfrezis..all kinds of dishes tried and enjoyed.

Friendly, flexible, fine food and great value. Recommended !

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ormstein

“Very nice place”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Ain't many nice baltis by me to be honest.tried them all but twice the spice is the best in dudley.very nice indeed

• Visited January 2013
Dudley, United Kingdom
“So full of flavour (not just spicey)”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The restaurant is fairly large, and very clean. Very friendly staff, always happy to have a chat while I wait for my takeaway. I found out a lot about Indian food. Best dishes in my opinion are.. Starter = Nagis Kebab, Main = Danzak and Kahari, and definitely try a side of Tarka Dall. Although it's all good, I tend to stick to the same selection.. And I've never had a bad meal from there. Worth the drive from where I live (past many other Indian Takeaway / Restaurants).

Visited February 2013
“Couldnt believe it”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Ate from here a few times in the past and never had a problem. Tonight iv ordered a takeaway from there and I had a large peice of chicken which was raw when I went to bite into it. I was disgusted. Called to complain and was told they would come and collect the chicken to replace it with new. I dont think so, just so they can cover there bottoms

• Visited March 2013
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
“We love this place”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We have been here on occasions, Its hard to fault. We have always enjoyed our visits. The staff are friendly, Its spacious, Value for money, Family atmosphere. Love it!

• Visited June 2012