I am a member at the village hotel for the fitness/health centre. I use the swimming pool which is very clean and big. Next to the pool there are facilities for over 16's such as a sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. From what I have heard from people who have stayed the night at the hotel it is meant to be very good! The hotel also have restaurants and a starbucks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley is situated on the A461, near to Dudley Centre and close to lots of attractions. The children will love the animals at Dudley Zoo. Everyone will enjoy a trip to the massive new Bullring Shopping Mall in the centre of Birmingham. You can also enjoy a stroll along Birmingham's canals and walkways, or visit the world renowned Ironbridge Living Museum. Within a short distance the unique Half Penny Green Vineyard is open to visitors. Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley has 124 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Dudley
- Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley United Kingdom