Firstly let me just point out i did not stay at the hotel just visited it for a boogie nights function which for £17 consists of a meal and a music through the decades disco. As always at his hotel the organisation falls flat on its face, no one told the guests that the food was ready to be served only the people who went through to the bar noticed so they had first helpings and what a mish mash of food it was too! over baked dry lasagne, a form of pasta bake, jacket potatoes, beans salad and coleslaw? hardly worth £17 when it was eventually served up to us it looked similar to dog sick on your plate and the taste wasnt wonderful i think the words my friends used was "rank" . Now pudding was meant to be oh i dont know because they ran out of it by the time we had eaten, well modged the food round our plates. After complaining they bought out some frozen solid profiteroles (inedible) and ice cream but eventually when the manageress came over apologising she agreed to supply wine to the table free of charge. This is not the first time i have been to the village for a function but the first time was when it first opened so i let them off thinking give them a chance but unfortunately nothings changed including the weird menu selection. Our group wanted to go in the bar to eat because the food in there is great and half the price so why cant the kitchens get the balance right. unless the functions get the leftovers from the bar??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley is situated on the A461, near to Dudley Centre and close to lots of attractions. The children will love the animals at Dudley Zoo. Everyone will enjoy a trip to the massive new Bullring Shopping Mall in the centre of Birmingham. You can also enjoy a stroll along Birmingham's canals and walkways, or visit the world renowned Ironbridge Living Museum. Within a short distance the unique Half Penny Green Vineyard is open to visitors. Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley has 124 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Dudley
- Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley United Kingdom