“O.K.”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Booked in advance as we were using a tastecard. Service standards were very good & the staff were very friendly. The restaurant was clean. The food was nicely presented but we have had better. It was a bit on the bland side. Owner ordered a taxi for us to return to our hotel which we were grateful for. It was also very reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Have used this restaurant many times and have found the quality and taste excellent, Went back recently for a take away after not being there for a while. The meal was awful. The meat was so tough it had obviously been reheated and the food was tasteless. It has put me off going again. I don't know if has changed hands or not. All I can say is, "use with caution."

1  Thank Deryck G
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We use this restaurant regularly. As its the best!

Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

Frist visit to this resturant and would go back, I travel a lot and eat too many curries but must say this is one of the best , service is nothing special but not to take anything away from the staff they were there to serve and not bother you. Back to the food very very good and will re- visit in the near future ..

Reviewed December 28, 2011

My family and I visit here whenever we are in the area rocky is lovely he is friendly without being over powering. The food is first class and if he hasnt got it on the menu he will endever to make it for you. A first class service without the first class bill. I would heartily recommend to anyone xx

2  Thank Angelp2125