“Perfect meal ”

Bombay Balti
Ranked #67 of 231 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: No gimmicks just good food at great prices, friendly atmosphere, fully licensed indian & bangladeshi restaurant and takeaway. One of the longest established indian restaurants in town with a lounge and bar area with staff that are always willing to help and are very accomodating. The restaurant also has disabled access and toilets, and are more than happy to cater for large parties. So why dont you all come and give your taste buds something to remember, where you will find something for everyone in our extensive menu, if you don't see what you want then just ask one of the friendly staff available and we will do our best to make it for you, so please dont knock us before you try us let your experience of our hospitality, and the quality of our food decide.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came here tonight with my finace and friends and it was the first time since the re fit. We all really enjoyed our meals, my finace had a kebab to start and I had a chicken chaat. The lads had Naga curry which they both found a challenge, my friend had the kofta curry with meatballs and potato which she lives and I had a meat jawa dish with Indian bread and mine was enough for me to take home for my lunch tomorrow. The food and the service was so good!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tasty curry. Arrived within the specified time. We ordered a takeaway so didn't have to deal with the apparent rude servers other reviewers talk about. A good experience, would buy again.

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Food from here is amazing and delivery times are good - they even deliver to Morecambe which is 4 miles away, yet they won’t deliver to Halton which is only 3 miles from Lancaster. Strange but still food is nice.

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

What can I say , the starters cane it said lamb tasted like mutton, I’m a butcher and know the difference then the main the chicken felt like it been out on a sunbed dry no taste , of you like curries dibr cone here !!

Reviewed May 31, 2019

The service is dreadfully slow. I had the tandoori mixed grill 3 rubbery prawns and very dry meat the worst tandoori I have ever had accompanied by a dreadful lumpy curry ( I think) sauce.

Date of visit: May 2019