“Our favourite ”
Review of Etna Pizza Pasta

Etna Pizza Pasta
Ranked #39 of 231 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here with my partner numerous times and always had a good meal from start to finish and last night was no different. Superb

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went here last night with my friend and had a wonderful time. I had the fish pancake to start and a seafood pasta dish for my main and both dishes were amazing!! My friend had the tuna salad to start and the veal for her main and she enjoyed it too. We both had a glass of wine and the quality was really good. The staff were very friendly and so attentive , such a lovely restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Great food and service as always, we were 6 people with 2 little kids who loved it.

Great pizza and pasta, good prices. Great service.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Had the pleasure if finding this place when we arrived late into the town when travelling. Called in at 9pm after being informed in a couple of other restaurants and pubs that food was no longer being served. We we welcomed in by the owner and the garlic bread starter and mushrooms were delicious.

Better was to follow with 2 pizzas and one pasta dish being ordered by the 3 of us.
It was the best tuna pizza i have ever had and my wifes veggie pizza with goats cheese did not last long.

We decided to have deserts just to see if they lived up to the standards so far and they did.

Very small spot and great friendly service, toilets are upstaris but that may cause hassle for some.

With the largest bottle of house wine you will ever see appear at your table!

A great little find.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank JohnW3961
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Visited this traditional Italian restaurant with my other half last night as it’s somewhere he thought had closed down when he visited Lancaster a few years ago. Memories of an Italian restaurant in my home town came flooding back to me whilst dining here and the food was very yummy! Service was great and very friendly, great spirits and atmosphere. Food is fantastic for the price and I throughly enjoyed my pizza and other half enjoyed his veal, very much the high standard he had over ten years ago when he used to come here. Would 100% return and no pressure to leave once the food is finished! Thank you for your hospitality!

Date of visit: March 2019