Old Station House Bed & Breakfast
    $63
    Travelocity
    $76
    • Beachfront
    All reviewsb btrain stationtown centreguest housefree parking on sitevisit nearbysingle roomrestaurants and barswould stay here againcontinental breakfastcastleensuiteguesthousesachetswashbasinkettle
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed December 29, 2012

Just visited friends in lancaster and stayed at this great b@b. Lovely place, friendly , value for money and a great breakfast ! Very well situated ,just across from the train station and a 5 min walk to the town centre.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
    1  Thank catherine h
    Reviewed December 29, 2012

Stayed at Old Station House B&B and found the room very clean and cosy, The breakfast was excellent, fast service and wonderfully polite staff, It's in a excellent location with on site parking which is a big bonus in a town centre.
    Would highly recommend staying.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
    1  Thank Noni2309
    Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed at the old station for 2 nights earlier this month, it was great value for money and was a lovely place to stay. The staff were really friendly and to top it off we had a nice breakfast would recommend staying here again!

• Stayed: December 2012
    1  Thank Browi
    Reviewed December 29, 2012

my daughter and I enjoyed our weekend away shopping and sightseeing, the weather managed to stay fine!! the bed and breakfast was in a convenient location, the room was cozy and warm the staff were very friendly, and the food was excellent. Would definitely recommend to anyone

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
    1  Thank Ljay B
    Reviewed December 23, 2012

After reading the reviews I am glad It was only the one night I stayed, I usually don’t risk two nights at a first attempt and this is an example why. I was in a single room on the top floor and it is very small I put my case on the floor next to the TV which is fine as you have to bend down to get to this part of the room anyway as the attic roof slopes sharply in the middle of the room.
    During the night the heating went off and the room got cold this is when I noticed that the quilt did not cover my feet when I pulled it up to cover my head, I am under 6 feet tall so be aware. The bed sheets looked a bit old with the off white pillow and flowery quilt cover not what you expect these days also the (brown towels!) need updated, this can hide a multitude of sins. As it was so cold I had made a decision not to shower in the morning! But when I did get out of bed I opted to just go for it and suffer the consequences, but NO when I went to turn on the shower I seen that the shower head was absolutely manky and reverted to original plan.
    On the up side the breakfast was OK and parking is available on site which is very close to the town centre.
    I wouldn’t recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business