just back from a weeknd visit with our son at cumbria uni ,, got this room at VERY last minute , as comp had bin crashed for weeks, then magically came on, day before we where due to travel, this LOVELY b@b is just straight across from train station, and a 5 min amble into the towns centre, we paid £60 for a nite, normally would never , more than £50 ,, but am so glad we did ,, such a lovely clean, warm, well looked after place , felt i was in somebodys home ?? mebbe was ?/ our room, looked out onto the train tracks,, never heard a thing !!! the room itself was huge, with, as my hubby said, all grannys furniture in it , in sayin that we mean it was so lovley n comfortable, quaint, n periodic !! the breakfast ,, included ,, was brill ,, service very fast from two lovely polite young women,, LOVED the toast came wrapped in a plate with a hot towel over it to keep warm, also asked if we wanted any more ,, when finished, AND white n brown !! i would surely recommend this place to any one that travells as much as we do ,, WELL DONE old station house !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 minutes from the centre of Lancaster & all its attractions. Easy access to Lancaster University & St Martins College and all the hospitals. Close to the train/bus station. All rooms are individually designed and en-suite with tea/coffee making facilities, TV, Iron & board and hairdryer. Varied breakfast menu. Off road private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Old Station House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Station House Hotel Lancaster
- Old Station House Bed And Breakfast