“Really nice food and service!”
Review of Red Peppercorn

Red Peppercorn
Ranked #2 of 231 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Red Peppercorn is a Fusion Restaurant in Lancaster, Lancashire. Head chef and Owner Anita combines all our favourite tastes from around the world to produce simple, exciting dishes that are bursting with flavour. Whether you enjoy cuisines from Asia, Europe, Africa or Latin America you will be blessed with a range of choices that will satisfy every palate.This Lancaster restaurant has a relaxed and cosy atmosphere that is backed up with excellent service from a team that is truly passionate about food and hospitality. Why not enjoy a drink at the Red Peppercorns very impressive bar either before or after your meal to complete the perfect experience.Red Peppercorn really is "Fusion for All".
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We went here for an impromptu evening meal on our way up to the lakes. What a treat! Service was fantastic, they were very attentive and couldn’t do enough for us. I had the Sri lanken aubergine and the chicken mulai (I think it’s called!). Both were gorgeous! My husband really enjoyed his too - lamb dupiaza and baba ganoush. I’m gluten intolerant and was thrilled to see that most of the menu was gluten free too excellent quality home cooked food, id definitely come again!

Date of visit: June 2019
2  Thank rosyb650

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

We are not from Lancaster and came across this place on trip advisor after reading some good reviews! I am vegan and my partener not. At first glance of the menu he wasn’t sure there was going to be much for him as it is a small menu, however he sceptically agreed to go. We got three veggie dishes to share with pitta breads and a meat dish for him and both loved it. The food was absolutely delicious and we both agreed it was one of the best meals out we’ve had in a long time! The gentleman who served us was so genuinely friendly and attentive and took the time to have a little chat with us too which was nice! Wine also very good and my boyfriend loved his desert. Couldn’t fault a thing. Will definitely be back next time we’re in the area to try the new menu! Thanks for a lovely evening!

Date of visit: June 2019
3  Thank ljtoms94
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Great service and the food is to die for! Great with vegans and veggies, their food is just stunning.

2  Thank Clairelovessurf1
Reviewed May 21, 2019

My husband and I ate here on a friday night and tried 3 of the mezze dishes plus bread and wow - they were incredible! The food was some of the most flavoursome and delicious we've had for a long time. Lots of amazing vegetarian and vegan options (I'm vegan) and there was nothing we didn't like. The service was quick, waiters were very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys food.

2  Thank MrsKateAshley
Reviewed May 13, 2019

We had fantastic food, great service and a throughly wonderful evening. Would highly recommend for vegetarians (we weren't all veggie but had a veggie feast and didn't miss meat one bit). We were advised the menu changes regularly, just a shame we dont live in Lancaster to try more food! give it a go :-)

2  Thank mich72727272