“Wonderful Evening”

Sphere Bar Lancaster
Ranked #64 of 231 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Came here for staff do midweek. Stayed a few hours. Particularly enjoyed the range of cocktails and range of premium spirits and gins on offer. Lovely atmosphere and will definitely be back.

Sam

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I went here Saturday to watch the world cup quarter final and it was a really good atmosphere. The staff despite being really busy will quick to serve and the drinks were very nice. I was on the wine but my friends enjoyed their cocktails. My friends had some food and really enjoyed it.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I visited with work colleagues. The service was great. Very friendly staff. I d definitely recommend this bar.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 3, 2018

We have been going here for over a year now and this visit was very very disappointing.
The food was terrible the lasagna was just like a load of slop thrown together and to me did not have any taste
The order came out all wrong things we had not order and things we did did not arrive but on the bill !
The chairs are a disgrace all torn and tatty as well as unsafe we had to change them a number of times due to them been rickety and the padding in the seat was of no use at all you went down about 4 inches when you sat on it which made you very low down !
When we mentioned some of these issue we were told we are waiting to be refurbished and that was it !
Even when this is done i don't think we will be going back at any time in the future

Date of visit: June 2018
PRManager2017, Manager at Sphere Bar Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Hello,

I am sorry you haven't enjoyed your dining experience, however it was not with us. We do not serve Lasagne on our menu, we have a Cicchetti menu, which is an Italian style tapas including sharing dishes and small plates. We would love you to come and give us a try :)

Best wishes

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Great environment

Young bar staff took food order..no mentio of 2 for 1 beer offer but served when I mentioned

Food took a good 40 minutes..asked bar staff who said it was what Chef said 'mate;

Bread.. Oils and some tapas when they arrived excellent..restaurant manager apologetic and said should have been told there was a wait for food

'