“Good food, nice staff”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2018

Had heard good things about this place so thought we had to try it.
Very busy evening, nice atmosphere, relaxing.
Food was enjoyed by all although my wife found hers a bit too spicy. I had the jungle curry, very hot and spicy, how I like it.
Staff were lovely, explained dishes and very patient. Will definately be returning soon.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 1, 2018

We've eaten here twice now and both times were delicious. There is a huge range of familiar and less familiar Thai dishes on the menu. On our second visit, three of our party were vegetarian and all had masses of choice. The deep fried aubergine for starters is amazing! The service and ambiance are great.

Reviewed November 18, 2018

I come here regularly for lunch and especially love the lunch menu offer as the value for the food that is amazing. Quality food and very nice staff who are attentive and work hard in what I believe is a family business?. I would recommend 100% as the food is really good!

1  Thank Cruiser33066766183
Reviewed November 18, 2018

Brilliant customer service - lovely busy ambiance and the food was delicious. One of the best restaurants in Lancaster

1  Thank Charles-1985-uk
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

I went here last night with two friends and I could not fault the experience, great as always. The waitress that served us was lovely , I ordered the phad kee mao that isn't on the menu but the chefs always make it for me, it's a hotter version of a phad Thai and it is beautiful!! My friends had the phad Thai and loved it , we all took the leftovers home as we had starts as well so we're quite full. The mussels starter I had was amazing!! My friends had the tempura veg and chicken satay, both very nice.

1  Thank slocker1