“Lovely food and friendly service”
Review of Siam Balcony Restaurant - CLOSED

Siam Balcony Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2018

i visit this restaurant with my son regularly for the lunch time deal and it never disappoints.There is a good choice of starters and main courses.We particularly enjoy the chicken satay and pad thai and thai green curry.The price is very reasonable and all meals are well presented.All the staff are very friendly and make us feel welcome.

2  Thank 743mitch

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Dinner with friends which we all enjoyed very much.
Delicious tasty food , beautiful presentation and great happy service.
I would highly recommend

1  Thank AnaN1778
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely lunch today at Siam Balcony. The food was delicious and the staff were very welcoming and accommodating. I highly recommend the Thai Style sausages starter! I look forward to my next visit!

1  Thank RickC0105
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

We visited Siam Balcony for a pre show meal and it was delicious!
We opted for the vegetarian set menu which was also vegan. The waiter kindly let my bf exchange a soup that was on the set menu for a slightly different one.

The set menu was £18 each for a soup, tempura vegetables and vegetable spring roll, Thai vegetable curry, mixed vegetables, grilled aubergine, Jasmine rice and a tea to finish the meal.

Everything was fantastic and was served piping hot! the spring roll was the tastiest I've ever had and the grilled aubergine was incredible. We managed to eat everything but we were stuffed! Definitely value for money.

The setting of the restaurant is decent, lots of mirrors and pictures on the walls. Neither of us used the bathroom so are unable to comment on the state of them.

Service was brilliant.

Extensive menu as well so lots to choose from for everyone.

3  Thank h2l4moore
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I went here with friends last week and it is still one of my favourite places to eat. The food was amazing as usual and the staff were very attentive. I do wish they would put phad kee mao on the menu as it's a fantastic dish , the staff will make the dish and the owner always charges £8.95 but when she's not in the other staff try and charge more so it would be great to be on the menu and with a set price.

1  Thank slocker1