“Super Thai experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Super Thai experience”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We have visited Lancaster once a year for the last 8 years, I am surprised we have not found this "pearl" of a restaurant before, such lovely happy to serve staff, very obliging and wanting to work.
We enjoyed our meal and were not rushed a true dining experience.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank angela r

Lancaster, United Kingdom
“First visit and not disappointed”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

We are blessed in Lancaster with 2 other Thai restaurants and was recommended this place by a work colleague.

Great atmosphere and very attentive staff helped create a special meal. Good was tasty and extremely well presented.

Only small suggestion perhaps was the portion sizes were a bit on the small size. But will be going back again for the food!

Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Superb Thai food”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This was probably the best Thai meal that I have had in England. We ordered two starters and two mains and everything was excellent. Each dish tasted fresh, full of flavour and with just the right amount of heat for my taste. Portion sizes were generous too - we weren't able to finish our shared main courses (pad thai and chicken massaman curry), let alone find space for a dessert.

The service was quick, friendly and efficient throughout. I really couldn't fault the place.

Visited April 2014
“Fantastic Thai food!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I have visited this restaurant almost weekly since it opened in August 2013. Every meal I have had has been exceptional. I have visited Thailand on several occasions, and I find the food at Siam Balcony is every bit as good, if not better, than anything I have had there. I have tried various dishes but my favourites include fish cakes, golden bags, Plar Goong, Phad Thai, red curry, and Kao Soy Gai usually accompanied by Singha beer. The meals are beautifully presented with carved vegetables and the service is friendly and efficient. Nothing is ever too much trouble for the staff and management. I love the view into the kitchen to see the chef at work. The decor is very authentic.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kath B
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“fantastic food and service”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

we visited the restaurant with friends on a busy Saturday night. The food was fantastic, served brilliantly and the staff were lovely. My friend doesn't like overly spicey food, so they rearranged her dish to accomodate her. We toasted my brother's birthday and the staff then prepared him and us a free birthday dessert. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience, would definitely recommend and will be going again very soon.

• Visited April 2014