“absolutely amazing!”

Juicafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Lancaster
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Juicafe is a smoothie/coffee shop in the heart of Lancaster. With fresh recipes and ingredients at its heart. British Smoothie Championship Winners 2014, Runners-up 2010,2011 and 2013. UK Juicing Championship 2015 top three. Well worth a visit for something a bit different from the rest of the high street.
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I always pop into here to grab a milkshake or a smoothie on my way to the train station.
They are quite pricey smoothies but they are well worth the price.
The service is amazing, everyone is lovely in there, the atmosphere is pleasant, the beverages are delicious (never tried the food)and I will carry on coming here for many years to come

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Title says it all really. Our smoothies were excellent. Service was excellent. Prices pretty reasonable. The interior could be a bit nicer, but didn't detract in any way from the experience.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Having seen Juicafe on twitter - and walking past it each morning, with my Starbucks in hand, I decided to give it a try. It's great.

Nice and quiet first thing and the owner takes his time to chat and get to know you and the juice is just the best way to start your day! I've not (yet) tried their smoothies, coffee or other products but the juice is made there in front of you and is fresh, zingy and delicious.

In fact, I no longer walk past with my coffee because I've ditched the coffee in favour of my morning juice!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I meet a group of friends in Juicafe twice sometimes three times a week, I cannot comment on the smoothies as I have never tried them, but I can comment on the coffee and I can honestly say I have never had a bad cup in this cafe, at the price of £2.15 I do not find this any dearer than any other cafe, they do tea and toast for £2.25 which is a bargain. The staff are all very helpful and go out of their way to make you welcome. We are all pensioners lol, and tend to sit longer than our drinks last but we are never made to feel that we should leave. I cannot recommend this little place enough, they had a bit of an overhaul last year and changed the tables round, which some of it didn't really suit us as we sit in a group lol, so they moved some back to we could still sit in a group, now if that isn't good customer service I don't know what is :)

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have visited Juicafe a few times now and I have always left feeling disappointed. Experiences have included a toastie on supermarket smartprice bread, the door being left open and rude, slow staff who will suddenly talk to each other as I am ordering. Very slow service and almost always out of food ingredients.
I visited recently and ordered two regular juices and two (basic) paninis. Price came to almost £17. I was horrified. Makes you wonder if it must be going down the drain with prices like that.