“Delicious! ”

Full House Noodle Bar
Ranked #11 of 231 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The only Malaysian Chinese Noodle Bar in Lancaster! Enjoy our fabulous dishes in the restaurant upstairs, and then go downstairs in the supermarket to find ingredients to create your own at home!
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

I have been wanting to visit here with my partner for some time and on Monday we finally had the opportunity and it certainly didn’t disappoint. I love how unassuming it is, nestled above an authentic Chinese store (my all time favourite places to visit and stock up on miso and tofu). The food in the restaurant was delicious, extremely good value, though I did struggle to decide what to choose - I could easily eat my way through the menu. My partner and I are already planning a return visit. Ps the warm welcome we received was so lovely and my nephew (who’s just turned 2) loved the dim sum, noodles and prawn crackers.

1  Thank 76fayes

Reviewed June 9, 2019

This restaurant is above a Chinese supermarket and not obvious if you did not know it was there or were looking for it. It is simply decorated. The staff are friendly and helpful. There is a set, and an a la carte, menu. I had three courses for less than £10: chicken sweet corn soup; fried chicken wings; sliced pork with vegetables and fried rice. Each dish was well cooked and tasty. The portions were also a good size and, unlike some set menus, they did not skimp on the ingredients - so the vegetables with the pork were a good selection and not just Chinese cabbage. A bottle of Chinese beer was £2.90.

1  Thank Roland D
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Had heard good things about this place but had never been. Went for the first time tonight with my husband and 6 year old son. We arrived at around 5.30pm on a Friday and the place was busy (which is always a good sign at that time.) The staff were really friendly, the portions were generous and absolutely delicious. There ws a mix of school kids, students and families. Lancaster has nowhere else like this place. It's more like a restaurant you would find in a big city than the more formal dining experiences you often find in Lancaster. Totally chilled out and relaxed dining with amazing food in a friendly atmosphere. We will be back!

1  Thank traveltinker
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Hi All, I go every 2 weeks and never had a bad lunch , price is good and always helpful management Great keep it up.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 22, 2019

Good food well served at reasonable prices. Friendly staff, the noodle bar is situated up the stairs at the back of the Chinese supermarket.

Date of visit: May 2019