“Pit stop in between work....”

Full House Noodle Bar
Ranked #11 of 231 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The only Malaysian Chinese Noodle Bar in Lancaster! Enjoy our fabulous dishes in the restaurant upstairs, and then go downstairs in the supermarket to find ingredients to create your own at home!
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Was the first time going to the Noodle Bar, was really pleasantly surprised when we found a Chinese supermarket underneath too, as we had been going to Manchester for years when we needed Chinese supplies..
On to the food from upstairs... it was just as they had opened at 5pm, we booked a table anyway but I’m so glad we did as they filled up within 20 mins... food was very quick and steaming hot. tastes great - I had the S & P ribs and a Laksa - very tasty. The kids loved their chicken & noodles.

Will definitely go there again as I feel it was certainly value for money and the foods tastes good....

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank neilt677

Reviewed October 6, 2017

I had planned a visit to Malaysia with my wife for a holiday and to watch the F1 Grand Prix but she was unsure about the food available there. I had been before but my opinion did not assure her so I took her to Full House Noodle Bar. The visit was a success and the food was superb. Not only was the food here excellent, it gave my wife the confidence to try so many varieties when we made the trip.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Mareverde447
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I loved the idea of having to walk through the Chinese supermarket downstairs to get into this little place tucked away upstairs. The restaurant itself lacks much warmth and soul but never mind - for a no-frills place, the menu is quite extensive with Chinese/Malaysian specialities, the food was very fresh (not always my experience with inexpensive Chinese places) and it was served quickly. The owner is a charming lady who was very helpful with the menu choices. We will certainly come again.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank F5678SDdavids
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

As above, there's not a bad thing to have from here. It's fantastic. Super quick service , gorgeous food and friendly staff. Can't wait for it to reopen after the summer break. Can't fault it.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank chrysco
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Nice and tasty noodle soup lunch with Jasmine tea. In a way nothing very special about this place, yet the food is very filling and tasty. In the centre of Lancaster, upstairs and at the back of an extensive oriental supermarket.

Date of visit: August 2017