“Tex Mex style food”

Goburrito
Ranked #57 of 231 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are Lancaster's burrito bar, serving Mexican inspired treats with Lancastrian hospitality!! We are owned and operated by two local fellas who wanted to try something different in the city they love! All our food is cooked fresh throughout the day using only the finest ingredients enabling our obsession with flavour to be realised!! From our homemade hot sauces to our loaded nachos and delicious burritos, we aim to make food that will make you smile! We also do deliveries and provide the areas most original outside catering option. If you have any questions, please just get in touch, thanks!!
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Pretty good, service can be a bit slow when busy. The friendly owner actually listens to feedback and makes changes. Good for lunch.

There are newer reviews for Goburrito

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My daughter and I were looking for somewhere to grab a takeaway on a Friday evening and she said how much she wished there was somewhere to get takeaway Mexican. Well we ended up at a well-known national pizza chain where we ordered a large pizza to share. Then we walked out of the pizza place only to walk past GoBurrito! We were miffed!

So on Sunday we thought we'd try our luck and see if GoBurrito was open. Well this time our luck was in and my daughter was over the moon. We went in and were welcomed as soon as we walked in. The young lady took here time to explain the process and allowed my daughter small samples to taste so she could make her mind up. Very nice touch!

We looked at the sizes of the wraps and imagined how we would normally fill them at home - big mistake! I'd never have believed it possible to get so much food into these burrito wraps! It was astonishing! When I dithered over beef or pork, I was instantly offered the chance to go 50:50 - no hesitation. We were even guided in how to go about eating these enormously well-packed wraps.

We elected to eat upstairs and where the only customers up there, but there did seem to be a steady stream of people passing through the downstairs. I can understand why the standard of upkeep inside may not be to everyone's taste - for instance there were a couple of broken stair-rods on the stairs which really ought to be fixed. However, it had an authentic and characterful feel to it (broken stair-rods aside) and was clean enough. Upstairs is also where the kitchen area is, so we can testify that the food is fresh-cooked.

I went for a large burrito and could only just finish it all off - nicely full at the end - and it was accompanied by a nice bottle of Depserados beer. My daughter went for a medium burrito and couldn't quite finish it all off, although she loved it.

My son will be mortified he missed this as he is a great burrito fan.

We will definitely be planning a return visit!

1  Thank Jon_069
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Been to goburrito bowt 6 times now and never once had any complaint! Only one time i had a burrito and is wasnt that hot and not filled very much but i have enjoyed it still. I went on sunday and i had a pulled pork medium buritto it was lovely and had lots of filling! :) and it was nice and warm , the girl who served me was very nice and brought my food over to me. i will b back soon! :)

Reviewed September 27, 2012

And the food is delicious too. Working on decor and a fresh vibe. Looking forward to their tequila bar opening later this month (Sept) upstairs

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have regularly eaten at GoBurrito for the last few months and i must say, great food, fairly priced, excellent sized portions. If you haven't tried the burrito's and nacho's here then you really are missing out. Would recommend to anyone who wants to taste some of that Mexican goodness!

My favourite takeaway in town without a doubt, i dread to think how much money i have spent here but it really was worth every penny!